TKF Fuse / ED / TMF Fuse Bolt in Centre Tags 111mm
TKF / ED / TMF Fuse
Several companies manufacture this type of fuse. We will send you the brand that we have in stock at the time of your order (if you require a specific brand, please contact us before placing your order) Pickups in store are always welcome: Unit 2 / 3 Atlas Court Welshpool WA 6106If your order is urgent, we suggest that you phone us first to ensure that we have immediate availability.Note: We will endeavour to mail this product out within 48 hours of receiving your order. Please note: HS Sales is not liable for any damages due to incorrect fuse usage. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct fuse is applied as per the ratings specified by manufacturer.
If the amp rating you require says 0 or low stock availability, please contact us as we often hold stock in store that is not listed on our website.
- 415V , 500V (Some brands are 550V or 660V )
- 111mm from centre of bolt hole to centre of bolt hole
- Bolt in centre tags
- Type gG for cable and line protection
- The diameter and body size of these fuses varies between brands (see photo). As a general rule, the larger amp rated fuses are generally larger in diameter. The tags vary slightly in length but the bolt holes are designed to be 111mm apart.
Codes for this fuse:
- TBC, TC, TF, TKF, TM (Lawson)
- AD, BD, CD, DD, ED (Bussman)
- SF3, SF4, SF5, SF6, SF7, SF8 (MEM)
- K09, L09, M09, N09, P09 (Brush)
- 3NWTBC, 3NWTF, 3NWTKF, 3NWTMF (Siemens)